I cannot believe this was sold for $12.50 after seeing current auction of 1948 Gandhi stamp on used cover selling for very high inflated price.
According to me this is a real value of 1948 Gandhi cover. But what amazed me that only 3 bidders and 3 bids to complete this auction instead of what we used to see 40+ bids and 10+ bidders.!!!
2) 1948 Gandhi Stamps: Are False hope of Riches - Part II ?
3) 1948 Gandhi Mourning Private FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part III?
4) 1948 Expensive Gandhi FDC : Are False hope of Riches - Part IV?
5) 1948 Gandhi Stamps Early Usage cover : Gandhi Stamps Are False hope of Riches - Part V?
6) Maxi Card sold for $5100 with 1948 Gandhi Stamps - False hope of Riches - Part VI?
7) Indian Philately Exposed
8) Indian Philately Exposed - Part II
9) First Aerial Post - Indian Philately Exposed - Part III
10) 1911 First Aerial Post - Allahabad - Indian Philately Exposed - Part IV
After reading all of the above blog post in which very very high price was paid for 1948 Gandhi stamps cover and falsely inflated price, don't you think this cover was sold at very low price.?
But I think this is the real price as very less collectors are involved in collecting 1948 Gandhi stamps. Also now new collectors are getting into this hobby, but there is a huge push to create a glorification of 1948 Gandhi stamps from India on FDC as well as used on cover.
|READ MORE @ http://theviewfromseven.wordpress.com/tag/declining-hobbies/|
|READ MORE @ http://www.debbieschlussel.com/30725/super-sad-the-death-of-stamp-collecting/|